Thursday, May 03, 2007

My alien loves me

After yet another endless wait (although this time I came prepared. Two books, just in case I finished the one I was on, a bottle of water, and a snack. Going to the doctor's for an appointment is similar to going hiking for the day.), I finally got the test results back for the alien that was in my neck.

Really, it loved me. It just wanted to be close to me, and didn't have any intention of hurting me at all, which I wish it had mentioned when it moved in. There would have been alot less fighting, and I would have felt better about lending it the space.

Thanks for all your support!

2 Comments:

Blogger wooohooo said...

glad to hear everything is ok!
xx

5:10 PM  
Blogger Erin said...

I have now officially signed up with Blogger for the sole purpose of commenting on your journal, as my email skills have atrophied to the point of non-existence.

I am SO HAPPY to hear that everything is ok, and that your neck won't be bursting out any chest-aliens anytime soon.

Kisses!
<3

8:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home