Monday, April 23, 2007

The twang, it is taking over

Since I've been on a bit of a music kick lately, I've (re)discovered that The End can be listened to online and sucked my work colleagues into listening to it with me. The only bad part is that, when listening to internet radio broadcast from Seattle, the morning commute begins just as I really, really need some good tunes. 4pm, one hour to go, and the irritating morning show comes on.

At any rate, I've also been rediscovering the twang of country music. I downloaded a fantastic cd by an artist called Zahl who turned out to be from Norway. American-style country from Norway is interesting, and much rockier than one would expect.

The highlight of this all though, is Garth Brooks. I've been forcing Matt to listen to the cds that a girl from work lent me, and I think his ears are about to explode.

1 Comments:

Blogger .Wyle.E.Coyote. said...

Hey now, I listen to that morning show every day on the way to work.... Of course it's broadcast out of California and "THE END" just mooches off them for advertising.

5:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home