Monday, March 05, 2007

When I woke up this morning/ you were on my mind...

After a month of feeling to crap to do anything I decided that I was finally better enough to go to the gym. So I woke up this morning at 6:15 when my alarm went off and was totally confused because it was so dark in my flat.

However, there is something about looking outside (alright, about sticking your cheek to the windowpane and leaning back as far as possible to see the tiny sliver of sky that is visible from our basement flat) and realizing that it is going to be a beautiful day. I walked to the gym, and I could, you know, actually see things, and when I left the sun was shining and it was wonderful. All I wanted to do was go for a walk in Regents Park and have a coffee and croissant while reading my book in the sunshine.

I came to work instead, and now it's cloudy and looks like it's going to rain. This should be a lesson to all of you. If it's nice out, don't go to work or the nice-ness will all go away!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home