Friday, September 01, 2006

Oh, the excitement!

Yesterday, the unbelieveable happened. Someone commented on my blog that I didn't know. This has never happened before. I suddenly felt like I should run out and get advertising for my blog. I'll be able to make a living off of the net now, and not have to talk to crappy stupid people on the phone! Oh, the life of leisure that awaits me! Not really, but it did make me feel like all the pointless hours I spend at 'work' are, while still wasted, at least wasted in a more interesting way. I don't know why, but hey, I'm pretty odd sometimes.

So I then spent the rest of the day grinning like an idiot, and telling all of the people that know I have a blog that someone (that wasn't them) commented. Thank you, Mist1, for totally making my day. ^_^

2 Comments:

Blogger mist1 said...

If I had a nickel for every time I made someone's day...well, I'd have a nickel!

I like the blog.

5:08 PM  
Blogger Auglaise said...

Glad you like it! ^_^

1:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home