Thursday, August 31, 2006

Some fun photography for all you fans

I finally got off my ass and uploaded new pictures to my computer, so here they are for the benefit of all of you who have been bothering me for pictures of London.

This one of the many things I get to look at on my way to work every day. One of the things that I love about living in London are the buildings. I'm constantly stopping Matt and saying 'Look at that!' It's not the best picture in the world, but I like it!


This is part of the Royal Courts of Justice, which I work about 5 minutes walk from. The building is amazing, and tourists are always stopping to take pictures of the front of it (it's on Fleet Street). This is down a little alleyway that tourists never go down, and it's a shame because I really like the old fashioned lamp post that's to the right of the frame.
And this is the absolutely stunning view of St. Paul's Cathedral from the building that Matt worked in. It's beautiful. It's also where my new profile photo was taken, from the other side of the building back across London.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home