Monday, July 24, 2006

Beware the monkeys of doom

Two things, well, really only one thing but they're kind of two things at the same time. I'm considering going back to school, for another degree. Except that this time it would be a BS in Computer Science. Please pick your jaws up off the floor.

It might just be another one of my random, three month obsessions. I am aware that I have never been the most math inclined person. And that I tend to be intensely interested in something for a short period, then become interested in something completely different. But I've been thinking about it, and there are several reasons that I think I'd be good at it.

So yeah. Just a thought. If I do decided to do another degree, it'll only be able to be part time so it would take me a while. And I wouldn't be able to start until the 2007 school year, because with moving into a flat in London eating up all the cash I couldn't afford the tuition. But I think I might contact the uni offering the degree, and ask what qualifications I'd need coming from an arts background (because, let's face it, I'll need some) and possibly see if I can do those. But most of all? I don't want to have a crappy receptionist job, no matter how nice it is, for the rest of my life.

1 Comments:

Blogger Tsch said...

That's the spirit!

You may already have sufficient life exerience.

Surely you mean a BSc because a BS is BS (sorry to be pedantic but it was aid of a poor joke).

7:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home