Tuesday, August 07, 2007

A new obsession

I got my Ravelry invite last week, and I've discovered a new obsession.

It's wonderful! Seeing all these beautiful FOs is inspiring, and makes me want to sit around knitting all day. Thank you so much to the guys who designed the site, it's fantastic. So all I've been doing the last few days (well, since I got my invite. And I was so excited that I finally got my invite I can't actually remember what day I got it. I just logged in immediately, after going 'Squee!' for several seconds.) is looking at knitted things. And yarn. And knitting patterns. And I've signed up for a sock club. And fallen in love with this beauty (I want to be this designer when I grow up). And, and, and.... Just so much more!

This is soooooo not going to be good for my credit card. Poor thing is going to get worn out soon!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home