Wednesday, January 31, 2007

White clothe-ing

Isn't this cool?

Thing like that are what make me wish that I'd gone with archeology instead of photography. I considered it, but there were a few problems.

1) I hate bugs. All bugs, of all kinds, everywhere in the world. (and if there were bugs on other worlds, I'd hate them too.)
2) I think that the golden age of archeological discovery on Earth is over. There is still alot out there, I'm certain, but it seems to be in places like South American (bugs, heat, and drug cartels...hmmmm...NO.) mostly, or specific finds. Also, I think that people are less tolerant of someone coming onto their land and looking around these days.
3) I am not, nor will I ever be, a female Indiana Jones and, well, that sucks. But we all have to realize our limitations. And if I can't be Indiana, I'll just be mediocre.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home