Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow and the State of the Union

It snowed! I woke up this morning, feeling crap and horrible, totally not looking forward to walking to work in the rain (as it sounded like it was doing in the night). I stepped outside to find that central London (except the streets) was covered in a thin film of snow. It was on cars, and looked splendid in the park I walk through on my way to work. I didn't have time to grab my camera on the way out the door, but I took some pictures on my phone which I will post after I get home.

You can tell I'm busy at work today because I've watched all 50 minutes of Bush's State of the Union address from last night, as well as the Democratic response. I enjoyed greatly watching half of the hall stand up an applaud, and the other half sit there and glare. I wish there were more people in office that wanted to create a better America for the American people instead of get re-elected, and who cared more about making things better 100 years from not instead of pursuing their pointless religious agenda. But hey, that's just me. More on this after I've had time to think about it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home