Thursday, December 28, 2006

BORED.

I am bored out of my mind. Bored, bored, boredyboredboredbored. There is only so much work I can do in a day, especially when there wasn't much to do to begin with. So I've taken to looking up random things on the internet. You know. As you do.

Usually there are people for me to discuss various non-work related things with online, but as everybody but me gets this week off, alas I am alone. So I've been writing emails. And all of you should write me back.

::sigh:: Christmas and New Year always get me down. I never feel like I've done enough in a year to really look back and think 'Wow. This year was great.' So far, everything has been along the lines of 'Yeah. This year was, you know, not bad.' It just seems like such a waste of time. I've been listening to 'Long December' by Counting Crows and 'The New Year' by Death Cab incessently (as those of you who know the music I listen to probably remember that I tend to at this time of year), and they're not really the most uplifting end-of-year songs. So yeah. Hmmm. Maybe I'll go play Yahoo games for the next hour and twenty minutes. Oops, hour and nineteen minutes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home