Wednesday, September 06, 2006

All the excitement has changed to bleh

I was planning a wonderful and thought-provoking post about how excited I am that I'm going home (IN 14 DAYS!!!!) for the first time in two years, and how this has made me think about certain things.

However...I seem to have caught the plague. I know it's only a cold, but I have honestly never had a cold that has been this bad. I feel like I'm high, because when I turn my head things wobble, but I know that I'm not because I forgot to bring the drugs to work with me today. I barely slept last night (although I'm pretty sure that some of that was the fact that Matt kept turning over and hitting me in the face with his elbows. Jerk.) and my throat feels like I've been to a really good rock concert and screamed along. But I didn't, and so it sucks. So hopefully, tomorrow there will be a lovely long post. For the rest of today, however, I'm going to go huddle over a cup of tea and snap at people who look at me.

3 Comments:

Blogger mist1 said...

I'm afraid that you may have gotten it from me. I got it from another Blogger. There's nothing you can do but watch daytime TV and whine.

2:58 AM  
Blogger Auglaise said...

Damn all Bloggers then!

I can't actually figure out where it came from though; No one I know has been that ill recently. Hmmm...maybe aliens did it then!

2:00 PM  
Blogger RaggedyMelchior said...

Your assignment:
Get Better.
Your deadline:
26 days.

8:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home