Saturday, July 15, 2006

Free tea and biscuits...what more could a girl want?

So, I started my new job last Monday. It's fantastic. All I do is drink tea all day, and look at web comics. But I'm slowly starting to run out of comics to read, so if anyone has suggestions for fun websites, please let me know!

Being in London is great. It's busy and hectic and crazy and packed with people, and I love it. I'm sure that the glow will wear off in a bit and I'll start to be bitter like everyone else that lives here (and, of course, start wearing unrelieved black all the time), but right now it's summer and it's beautiful.

2 Comments:

Blogger Michael Laing said...

Hello, i am glad work is going well. I will give you a link to hours of fun: http://www.dailyhaha.com/flash_list.asp
Hope to see you soon. I might being popping into London in the next couple of weeks. Take care.

Michael

7:46 PM  
Blogger Tsch said...

Sexy Losers is cool, though it isn't updated anymore and I'd doubt you'd want to read it in work.

www.sexylosers.com

PBF is good as well, and read-able in work.

http://cheston.com/pbf/archive.html

Since I'm in a open plan office, people always come up behind me when I'm on the internet. It sucks.

10:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home