Thursday, June 15, 2006

It's a Plymouth VER-I-SON. It is not a joy TO RIDE!!!

Today I failed my British driving test. Because I:

1) Stopped at several lights that had just changed to yellow.
2) When turning, crossed my hands over on the steering wheel too many times.
3) Did not check my second side mirror after looking in the side mirror closest to oncoming traffic and my rearview as well.
4) Kept my foot on the brake whilst stopped at a stoplight several times.
5) Did not check all mirrors and blind spot before turning corners, slowing down, or putting on my indicator to turn above mentioned corners.

Sometimes I like living here, and other times I just want to pull out the submachine gun I have tucked away under my bed and start shooting.

2 Comments:

Blogger RaggedyMelchior said...

Explain to me how leaving your foot on the brake while stopped is a bad thing. Please. I'd love to hear this one.

4:58 PM  
Blogger RaggedyMelchior said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

4:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home