Saturday, October 08, 2005


So. I've finally given in to the inevitable (and to the greatly mounting bills sucking the blood out of my bank accounts) and went around handing in CVs for depressing, crap, retail jobs once again. After almost a month and a half of not working, I'm beginning to think that there is just not a place for a photographer in the world of Admin. Woo hoo.

I'm also waiting to hear back from the lovely people at the Home Office about my visa application. After sending them more paperwork than would fit in the envelope the first time, they sent me a letter back asking for even more pointless paperwork. Go you guys. Obviously, a letter from September 2004 and a letter from November 2004 saying that I lived in the exact same place is not enough to prove that I also lived there in October. Dear God, how could I think that? Morons.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home