Tuesday, September 13, 2005

I am now rolling in the feeling of being unemployeed. My last day was supposed to be the 3rd of this month, but then the manager asked me to come in 3 hours early on a Saturday. Hell no. So, I called in sick. Yay for being so sick of a place that you just don't care anymore. Anyways, it was fun for a while but now, when I'm beginning to memorize the daytime telly schedule, it's not a good thing. There's a job up for grabs in an art gallery, and it would so kick some ass to work there!

M's birthday was last week, and we went hiking on the South-West Coastal Path from Weymouth to Lulworth Cove, a mile east of Durdle Door. It was a beautiful day, the sun was shining and he's still recovering from his sunburn. I miss the outdoors in the States sometimes, but then I see things like this: Durdle Door and Cliffs Nearby

And it all suddenly becomes worth it. Or at least not as depressing that people live everywhere on this damn island.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home