Monday, January 26, 2009

Ugggg.

Things I dislike about this Monday:

1. I have not had a weekend where I was not busy in almost two full months. Last weekend was no exception.
2. It was dark out when I got up this morning. It is almost Imbolc, I feel like it should be spring. I know it's coming but...
3. ...my flatmate has a job now, and has a habit of turning off lights that I am still using. This is even worse when I'm used to having the mornings quiet and to myself, without anyone getting in my way, turning off my lights or humming.
4. I did not get paid last Friday (because payday is not until this Friday).
5. I had to work instead of knit on either my no purl monkeys or my Mrs. Darcy cardigan. Either way, it would have had a better day.
6. I am having a bit of a throwback to my teenage years, and angsting over something. I'm not used to it, and I'm irritated at myself.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm sorry about all this suckage -- that sucks! Hopefully it'll get better soon. And if you can, maybe you'll get to the Socktoshop on 7 Feb? A bunch of us will be there, too.

8:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home