Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Rock music on the radio

Things I have noticed being back this time:

- I now look at things like I am a foreigner. You know when you go into a supermarket in a different country, and everything looks totally different and the only things you really recognise are the fruit, vegetables, and meat? But everything else is different? Yeah, it's like that.

- Rock music on the radio. Real rock music. Some of it involves screaming, but it's real rock music. I miss this greatly.

- Portions are really, actually, huge. The bagels my Mum bought at the store the other day are about double the size that they are back home.

- You really can't walk anywhere unless you live in a city. My parents don't. I've been in a car more in the last week than I have in the last year.

- Do they add sugar to everything??

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Michael Laing said...

If you get a DAB radio you can get Kranggg radio I think.

4:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home