Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Random Wednesday

1. "We are having Hot Lesbian Sex. And by 'lesbian sex' we mean tea. But it is still hot." I saw this today, and I laughed so hard my tea almost came out of my nose.

2. At 7.34 exactly this evening, I remembered why taking two weeks off from the gym is a bad idea.

3. I made myself a lovely dinner, with a salad and some stir-fried noodles with veggies. I am watching an Indian cooking show, and now I am starving again.

4. Speaking of that, I really want fried chicken.

5. No, I am definitely not pregnant.

6. I've been formulating a theory about the Hammersmith & City Line. They use it to train new staff during rush hour. There is no other explination for why, on my way home today, it was like being in a car with a teenager learning to drive a stick shift.

7. I have been knitting like mad, but can't put any pictures up because they're all presents. It is also irritating that everyone seems to have their birthdays very close (in my knitting time, anyway) to each other.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home