Friday, June 15, 2007

That's it, the headphones are going on

I can't stand it any more. I'm being driven insane.

Those of you who know me know that, generally, I am a social person. I like going out with people, I like staying in with people, I like talking to people, and (although I have not yet succumbed to speaking with random strangers in queues [lines] at the supermarket) I would consider myself a fairly chatty person. But I'm turning into this freaky hermit person that arrives in the office at 9, plugs herself into some internet radio, and only takes the headphones off to go to the loo and when she goes home.

I attempt not to talk much about my job, as dooce is a great illustration of what happens when you blog about work, but the problem is that I have one extremely loud coworker (who also swears constantly) who drags my other quiet coworker into her loudness. And I simply can't handle it any more. So I wear my headphones all day.

All. Day. Long.

Which, honestly, is beginning to make be feel a bit like a hermit. But, on the other hand, I'm finally getting new music. So not all is lost.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home