Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Some questions for contemplation:

Why can't I get a job outside of retail?
Why is everything in this country so damn expensive?
Why did I have to move to a city where it's so hilly?

I managed to get a job with A Major Clothing Chain (AMCC) at Castle Point Shopping Centre, about 5 miles (and several big hills) away from my flat. Following the wonderful advice given by Heather from Dooce, I'm not going to mention much about my new job. Although I'm sure everyone will be thrilled to know that, much like with Lush, you'll get to read fun, entertaining snippets of customer service hell once in a while.

On a happier note, I saw Serenity and it kicks f*cking ass. If you haven't seen it, go. Go now. The special effects were perfect because you couldn't notice them. Everything about it was completely believable, and it is one of the best done sci-fi films I think that I've seen. I'm definately going to be purchasing it the second it comes out on DVD, and if I could afford the insanely expensive cinema tickets more that once every three months I'd go and see it again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home