Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Blogging is hard

Dudes, seriously. Blogging is hard work. There are so many days where I don't feel like I've got anything interesting to say at all, nothing that anyone would be interested in is happening in my strange little life.

I mean, really. So yet again, you're going to get a list of random things.

1. I'm sorry, but what? You, someone who dumped my ass, really think that a) I am tempted to come round for a booty call? Really? and b) that you get to have any opinion about who I date? I am now tempted to jump him in front of you just to prove a point.

2. Why do crap things always happen together? I have to stay late at work and all my lines are running with delays, so I have to punch people out of the way to get on.

3. Veganomicon arrived. I want to hug it to my chest and grin for several hours. Now all I have to do is be able to afford something other than just the vegetables for the recipes.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home