Thursday, October 26, 2006

The work, my god, the WORK

So for the last several days I've been attempting to do two people's jobs at the same time. That's what happens when you're competent. They think that suddenly, you have the capability of a large bank of computers and six arms. And I have realized that, for not very much more money, I'm going to be doing a hell of alot more work in my new position. Then I realized that in the last three days, I've completely fallen behind on all my usual blogs, which made me panic because I NEED TO KNOW WHAT IS HAPPENING IN THE LIVES OF PEOPLE I DO NOT ACTUALLY KNOW!!!!

Everyone will be pleased to know that nothing bad has happened to those bloggers that I read in Japan, Seattle, Austin, New York, somewhere in the southern US, Salt Lake City, Oxford, Cardiff, Bellingham, San Diego, York, and south London.

All this is in aid of trying to say that the postings, which have recently become more sporadic than they used to be (after a friend said something along the lines of 'You're the only person I know that posts more than once every few weeks', and made me feel like a freak), will become either very very short or even more sporadic.

Ah, faithful readers, I beg of you, do not abandon me. Hold on to the hope that I will post regularly again! I know how much each and every one of you just hang on my every word...well, at least you do in my world. ^_^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home