Saturday, October 29, 2005

Prince Charles has given quite an interesting interview on the BBC about his views on sustainable farming, the importance of doing something about global warming, and family farms in Britain.

I really don't see what everyone's problem with Charles is. He's a guy who's been in the media spotlight his entire life, so of course he hates the media. Wouldn't you if every single event in your life was considered to be newsworthy? I don't agree with his views on fox-hunting, but I can see that it is very much a part of British culture and think that the issue should have been dealt with differently than it was. But with his environmental views, I think he's spot-on. Basically, I think that the Prince is a nice guy who, if he hadn't been rich, famous, and a royal, would have been one of the kids that was in the chess club and got teased loads in school. The only problem that I think that Brits truly have with him is that they liked Diana more, and are pissed that he married not only again but to someone equally as nerdish as himself.