Thursday, November 29, 2007

Nervous twitches

I finally, after thinking about it for about forever, got around to updating my sidebar links. This isn't shake-the-earth kind of stuff, but it now reflects the majority of sites that I absolutely must read on a daily basis, or my world will end without meaning. Well, not entirely, but hey - we all need something to do at work.

Also...I'm nervous. I told someone about the blog, and if I were the kind of person to be wringing my hands or to have a nervous twitch, I would be wringing and twitching away now.

So.

Everybody say hi to my Mom. Hi Mom!

3 Comments:

Blogger erqsome said...

Hi Auglaise's Mom!

12:37 PM  
Blogger Grey Matter Escapades said...

Hi Mom!

2:32 AM  
Blogger .Wyle.E.Coyote. said...

Oh no.... the fear must be incredible. No parent shoud ever be allowed into their kid's brain. It's just not natural ;)

Now, to be a total hypocrate, I told my folks about my site years ago. Lucky for me neither of them can use a computer (they still ask what my email address is, and it's their own family name).

-T

3:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home